The basics of stretching. Part 3
This is the final part of the complex. It includes an exercise for stretching the groin in a supine position and a special relaxation exercise.
Groin stretch lying on the floor
1. Lie on your back, bend your knees and tilt to the sides so that the soles of both feet touch each other. This is the starting position.
2. Now you need to completely relax the muscles of the thighs so that they fall under the influence of gravity until the moment when you feel a feeling of slight tension. Stay in this state until the feeling of tension is almost gone.
It is important:
It is necessary to rise correctly from a prone position. To do this, bend both legs at the knees, roll over with your whole body to one side, and, resting your palms on the floor, gently rise. Standing up in this way, you remove most of the load from the muscles of the back and lower back.
1. Lie on your back, stretch your legs and arms so that they are fully extended. The head should lie on the floor, and the eyes look up. This starting position
2. Start pulling your palms and toes in different directions, as if you want to stretch your body as much as possible. Stay in the tense position for 5 seconds, then relax.
3. Repeat this exercise 3 times.
It is important:
In a tense state, tighten the press and pull it into your stomach.
Do this exercise every morning without getting out of bed — it is great for relaxing and energizing. And among other advantages, it also stretches the muscles of the arms, shoulders, spine, abdominal muscles, chest, hips, feet and ankles.
Without getting up from the previous position, bend your right leg at the knee and gently pull it towards your chest until you feel a slight stretch. Stay in this position for 30 to 40 seconds, then repeat for the other leg. This exercise relaxes the muscles of the whole body and is extremely beneficial for the lower back.
Do the groin stretch again in the supine position. This exercise can be done before going to bed, lying down with your eyes closed. And finally, repeat the exercise to stretch the calf muscles.
Try to perform this set of exercises every day and very soon you will feel that you have become more flexible and relaxed in your movements.
The basics of stretching. Part 1
The basics of stretching. Part 2
Author: Alexander Kuznetsov based on the book Stretching for Everyone by Bob and Jill Anderson
Article protected by copyright and related rights. When using and reprinting the material, an active link to the healthy lifestyle portal hnb.com.ua is required!