Stretch for golf
Golf requires the coordinated work of the muscles of the whole body, so just before the game and immediately after it, you need to take a little time to stretch.
This set of stretches will take about 6 minutes to complete.
Just before you start stretching, take a few minutes to warm up your muscles.
1. Calf stretch
Brief description of the exercise: take the position as shown and slowly move the pelvis forward to stretch the calf muscle of the straightened back leg.
2. Exercise to relax the muscles of the shoulder girdle
Brief description of the exercise: raise your hands with your palms up and slightly back to feel a slight stretch.
3. Triceps and Upper Shoulders Stretch
A brief description of the exercise: pressing with one hand on the other, gently wind her elbow behind her head.
4. Relaxing the hamstring muscles
Brief description of the exercise: take a standing position with your knees slightly bent, this will contract the quadriceps and relax the hamstrings.
Stretching of the hands, forearms and wrists
Brief description of the exercises:
5. Bend your hands towards you until you feel tension, then bend your hands down with your fingers, this will stretch the muscles of the back of the forearms.
6. Straighten your fingers and simultaneously pull them in different directions, and then bend your fingers at the knuckles.
7. Fold your palms straight in front of you and slowly, without tearing the surfaces of your palms apart and without tilting them down, lower your hands down to feel tension in the area of \u200b\u200bthe hands and wrists.
8. Interlock your fingers in the lock directly in front of you and make 10-12 rotations in your wrists, first in the direction, and then counterclockwise.
9. Shoulder stretch
Brief description of the exercise: gently pull the elbow of the hand to the opposite shoulder.
10. Turns to the sides
A brief description of the exercise: turn the body and head in one direction, trying to look over your shoulder, and at the same time turn your hips in the opposite direction.
11. Tilts to the sides
Brief description of the exercise: Grasp the club with both hands and lean to the side until a stretch appears.
12. Foot stretch
Brief description of the exercise: lift the leg and rotate the foot in a circular motion, first in one direction and then in the other direction.
13. Trapeze and shoulder stretch
Brief description of the exercise: raise your shoulders up, feeling tension in the trapezium and neck.
14. Neck stretch
Brief description of the exercise: turn the chin towards the left shoulder to create tension in the right side of the neck.
15. Upper back stretch
Brief description of the exercise: interlace your fingers in a lock at the back of your head and spread your elbows to the sides, then bring your shoulder blades together until you feel tension in your upper back.
16. Exercise to relax the muscles of the shoulder girdle
Brief description of the exercise: Grab the stick with both hands and hold it up and back slightly, feeling a slight stretch.
When there is not enough time, then try to complete a mini-complex of exercises No. 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 9,10,16. It will only take about 3 minutes.
Author: Alexander Kuznetsov based on the book Stretching for Everyone by Bob and Jill Anderson
Article protected by copyright and related rights. When using and reprinting the material, an active link to the healthy lifestyle portal hnb.com.ua is required!